Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 13. juli 2013

Kardashian Beauty - summer limited editions: Cabana Collection and Watercolor Collection

Today I have a press release from Kardashian Beauty
The Cabana Club limited summer collection has 6 polishes in warm bronze tones to choose from.
Sunset Champagne
Afterglow
Bronzed Honey
Gold Coast
Gleaming
Sunrise
Long wearing, ultra glossy and chip resistant nail color glides on evenly for a truly professional looking finish.
Formula is free of toluene, formaldehyde, camphor, and DBP.
In this collection you also find other beauty products, but my blog is a hands & nails only :)

The Water Color Collection has these 6 gorgeous and bright colors, they are:
Race (red)
Stroke (orange)
High Dive (hot pink)
Glide (pink)
Float (pastel green)
Pool (iridescent green)
Long wearing, ultra glossy and chip resistant nail color glides on evenly for a truly professional looking finish.
Formula is free of toluene, formaldehyde, camphor, and DBP.

These limited edition collections are sold by feelunique.com

I like the Watercolor collection a lot - what do you think...?

Check in later today for a swatch post... :)

16 kommentarer:

  1. Denne kommentar er fjernet af forfatteren.

    SvarSlet
  2. The second set of polishes look much more interesting :)

    SvarSlet
  3. I'm quite unimpressed with these promo pics. I'll wait for swatches.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I would like to see swatches of the Watercolor coll., I spot some goodies there I think :)

      Slet
  4. Cool, I like both Cabana Collection and Watercolor collection. Looking forward to swatches. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think I might have given the impression that I have these for swatches - but unfortunately I do not, but I really would like to see some too!

      Slet
  5. They're both cute collections, but I prefer the watercolor :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Are you going to swatch them? Love them all!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Unfortunately I don't own any of them....

      Slet
  7. I am curious of the first on the second row, it has to be a topper and, yes, I love toppers!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That topper really looks very interesting, I agree!

      Slet
  8. Can't wait to see swatches :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I would love to see some too - unfortunately I don't own any of these...

      Slet
  9. I'm on the USA and I spotted these at my local CVS on Friday. They were not with the regular collection. They were in a plastic tray on top of the aisle. If you don't see them check *up* on the tops of the aisles. I picked up Sunset (a beautiful dark coffee brown) and the flakie polish. Nothing else called to me. Though if they go on sale, I will pick up a few more.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...