Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 22. januar 2016

Cirque Fascination Street swatches


Cirque Fascination Street is from the Dark Horse collection. It is a blue toned, slightly dusky purple holo with a very strong effect, and here it is in 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I like it - but it is a bit too dusky for me...

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

22 kommentarer:

  1. The Cure has a song with this title and I love it. This nail polish suits the song!

    SvarSlet
  2. This is right up my alley. Lovely colour, nice rainbow and it looks great on you.

    SvarSlet
  3. Ohh...what a pretty holo polish. I love it. Have to try this brand

    --Sony
    http://nailscontext.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
  4. Love that the shade is slightly dusky, it makes it interesting.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It does, even if dusky isn't really me ;)

      Slet
  5. this polish was on my wish list for such a long time, but it seems to be out of stock everywhere

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It probably is, I hope you get it one day!

      Slet
  6. I am not crazy about dusky either, but I love the rainbows! :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Oh what a gorgeous purple holo :-D <3

    SvarSlet
  8. Very nice polish! Cirque colors always have very unique shades!

    SvarSlet
  9. if it's too dusky for you, just send it my way <3

    SvarSlet
  10. Hehe, you already know there's a big chance I'm going to love it if you think it's too dusky... and that's true again as I own a bottle of this beauty already :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yep, I know, and I'm happy that you have it :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...