Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 26. august 2016

Maybelline Banana Puddin' swatches


This pastel yellow summer morning we have a vintage rarity...
Maybelline Banana Puddin’ (Wet Shine) is a hard to find vintage pastel yellow from the late 90’s probably around 98. I was lucky enough to track it down last year, I felt I needed it in my 100+ pastel yellow collection as one of the more rare ones.
It is a gorgeous pale pastel yellow, just like I love ‘em, and the first coat went on rather sheer, the second went on nicely – so you need 2 or 3 coats depending on how thin or tick you apply your polish. It dries rather slowly but has a nice shine, I am however showing it with a coat of Seche Vite.
Arrghh in the last coat the brush started shedding several hairs at a time, and they would just break like they were dissolved – weird thing in this old polish LOL
You actually can see them in the bottle on some photos...
Do you like this oldie..?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

18 kommentarer:

  1. Strange with that brush thing! But a very nice polish :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Its a very cute yellow polish. Never had such problem with brush :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - and neither have I, I have some very old Chanel polishes with excellent brushes..

      Slet
  3. I think it's awesome to have old rarities in a collection! I've never experienced shedding brushes though, how odd :D

    SvarSlet
  4. I haven't even seen this line of polishes. It must be well old. And how odd that the brush is shedding in such a way. Still, lovely colour.

    SvarSlet
  5. 100+ pastel yellow collection? :-) :-) :-)
    I like it, it looks so soft and nice! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...