Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 6. december 2016

Cici & Sisi Jumbo series 5 stamping plate review


I have many of the wonderful Cici & Sisi acrylic plates that I love so much. But I also wanted to try their stainless steel plates, so I bought Jumbo Series 5 for this review!
Cici& Sisi is located in USA.
The plates in the Jumbo Series come in a plate holder with room for all 6 plates. They have a pink plastic backing and a blue protective film, that needs to be removed before use.
The set is neatly packed in a cardboard box containing all of it!

The back of the plates have the logo printed on them, but unfortunately they stick to the plastic, so it was impossible to remove the plates before loosening it. I chose to remove the logos and wipe the inside of the pockets with acetone to avoid future problems.
The plate size:  15.5 x 10.5 cm including the plastic backing 14.5 x 9.5 cm without the backing.
The pattern size The patterns are 2 x 1.6 cm + bigger.
The price for is $23.99 for the entire set including 6 plates, the plate holder, a stamper + a scraper and a free large acrylic plate not otherwise sold – containing patterns from the Wedding coll. plates. 
The etching is medium deep and really nice and even – also perfect for the new stamper.
Where to buy: From Cici & Sisi.

Lets have a closer look at the plates!
The base is Glam Polish A Place Called Wonderland stamped with Jolifin Pastel-blau, Cici & Sisi Jumbo Series 5 plate 25, stamper Fab Ur Nails Clear Jumbo Stamper – It’s entirely my fault the pattern broke, and I generally would have gotten a better result with a non-clear stamper on my curved nails - so it it's not the plates fault, that this isn't a good stamping mani!

The base is Stardust Beauty Gnomenclature stamped with Colour Alike B. a Mars, plate Cici & Sisi Jumbo Series 5 plate 27, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

The base is Femme Fatale Iolite Streams stamped with Hit The Bottle Copper Haired Girl, plate Cici & Sisi Jumbo Series 5 plate 28, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

The base is Picture Polish Hot Lips stamped with Pueen 100 White in White (Color Intense), plate Cici & Sisi Jumbo Series 5 plate 30, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

So, what do I think?
Pros:
I love the varied and beautiful patterns, some are really unique too.
The plates are very easy to use and stamp well even with temperamental stamping polishes.
The plate photos/images on the website are easy to see with a good zoom/looking glass.

Cons:
I cannot really think of any stamping related cons…
But it was a little annoying that the print on the back stuck to the plastic pockets and had to be removed on both plates and pockets.

Final conclusion: I love them, and I love the idea of an entire set including all you need to get started (except polish), these sets also are really great for beginners!

Would I like to buy more? I wouldn’t mind – but I think I'll stick to their acrylic plates!

I hope you enjoyed this NON SPONSORED review.

To see other stamping plate and stamping gear reviews, just click the "stamping nail art and gear" link below...

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

24 kommentarer:

  1. I like that they added a box to the set. I don't know these plates ;)

    SvarSlet
  2. Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm pleased you like it!

      Slet
  3. Some lovely patterns here. :-D

    SvarSlet
  4. I know the brand but still haven't got any myself. They look so cool though :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Love the Gnomenclature and B. a Mars combination!

    SvarSlet
  6. Wow love the manicure you're showing here! The stamping plates are wonderful! Smuack!

    SvarSlet
  7. It sure looks like a nice set!

    SvarSlet
  8. Very pretty designs. Too bad that the logo stuck to the sleeves, but it was good that you were able to remove it.

    SvarSlet
  9. My favourite plate is 28, but I also like the one with animals, so cute! :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. Lovely plates in a pretty pouch! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...