Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 7. december 2016

Picture Polish Shocked swatches


Picture Polish Shocked is one of the 2013 Collaboration Shades. It is a gorgeous magenta pink jelly with scattered holo – mmmm love it. It is squishy and for me two rich coats were enough, but I added a third for these photos + a coat of Seche Vite even if it is very shiny on it’s own! I actually wore it in two coats on my right hand, so that was a little lighter pink and sorbet-like LOL 
I thinks it's really beautiful... What do you think?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

21 kommentarer:

  1. It's a striking beautiful polish!

    SvarSlet
  2. This is so bright and pretty!

    SvarSlet
  3. It looks juicy and squishy and cheery. Just what the doctor ordered for these gloomy days.

    SvarSlet
  4. This one is a real beauty :-D It looks great on you, dear Maria! <3

    SvarSlet
  5. Beautiful colour, it looks very juicy :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...